Tuesday 29 December 2020

Random Webkinz World Tips #3

The Do's & Don'ts of Webkinz World

Welcome!  Here is another list of 25 Webkinz tips!  

Links to my other Webkinz Tips posts:

Tip #1: Don't sell items that you know you will have to repurchase later. There is no point, as you just end up losing kinzcash in the long run.  I only recommend doing this if you need kinzcash quickly, say to buy a rare item that is only on sale for a limited period of time.

Tip #2Do enroll two pets in classes at the Kinzville Academy.  Originally, I only completed classes with my pet Shep at the Kinzville Academy.  Shep is now level 10 in most subjects, but my other pets are all at rather low levels.  This is fine for competing at the Webkinz Stadium, as I only enter Shep in competitions and Quick Events.  However, every time a pet completes a level 10 class at the academy, you get to choose a really cool prize, and the number of classes your other pets have to do decreases.  The number of classes the first two pets have to do is the highest, so it is best to enroll two of them in the Academy, and enroll your other pets in the class once your first one or two have completed level 10 (they will have to do far fewer classes). I also do classes with my pet Cassie now.

Tip #3: Don't close games / activities until you are finished and have received the kinzcash. If you exit the game too early, sometimes you won't receive the kinzcash!

Tip #4: Do sell items you don't want (but don't sell special or rare event prizes).  Every day, I sell the prizes that I earned if I don't want them.  For example, if I win a Wacky Snack Pack, I sell the food that comes in it because it sells for a lot more than normal food, and isn't a special item.

Tip #5: Don't play Rock the Boat on Vacation Island if you are trying to increase your pet's Family Score.  If your pet sees the ghost, its energy levels will decrease to zero.  If you don't care about your family score it's fine to play the game, though I often find it is not worth it. However, if you see the ghost but close the game immediately, sometimes your pets health levels won't decrease.

Tip #6: Do buy food for your pets. I like to buy a bunch of food from the W-Shop at once for my pets, as it keeps their energy levels high when I feed it to them and increases my family score.  I also grow Farm Fresh food to feed to them.

Tip #7: Don't try to make food or clothing recipes on your own.  The probability of guessing a correct recipe is very low.  If you want to make a food or clothing recipe, I have a list of food recipes here and a list of clothing recipes here.

Tip #8: Do check Today's Activities every hour when you're playing Webkinz.  If you play multiple times a day or for more than one hour at a time, make sure you check Today's Activities to see what the hourly activity is. Every hour, the activity changes and you get to do a new activity, such as Balloon Dartz or the Prize Claw.

Tip #9: Don't bother playing certain Today's Activities like the Jellybean Challenge, Quick Draws, or even Quizzy's Blast.  I find that these activities award so little kinzcash or give you such a low probability of winning that it's not worth playing.  I do have a guide to winning the Jellybean Challenge however, so if you would like to try to win it you can check that out here.

Tip #10: Do play games at the Tournament Arena instead of the Arcade.  If you have a favourite game, play it at the Tournament Arena.  This way, if you place in the tournament, you can earn extra kinzcash in addition to the kinzcash you already earned playing the game.

Tip #11: Don't sell rare or exclusive items.  Exclusive items often don't sell for that much kinzcash (much less than they're worth) and though some rare items do sell for a lot, it is usually better to trade them if you don't like them.  You can always earn more kinzcash the next day.

Tip #12: Do spin the Wheel of Wishes at the Wish Factory every day if you are a Deluxe member.  I also make a Wish of the Day every time I play, but I have never won despite making over a hundred wishes.  If you are not a Deluxe member I do not recommend making a Wish of the Day, as it is not worth it to go to the Wish Factory just for that reason.

Tip #13: Don't buy Pet-Specific foods.  These foods are really expensive (25 kc) and it's often not worth it to feed them to your pet.  Regular W-Shop foods are fine.

Tip #14: Do decorate your Kinzville Map.  It looks so much nicer when you organize and decorate it.  I have a post about how to do that here!

Tip #15: Don't do easy jobs at the Employment Office.  They are not worth the effort, as you can earn much more kinzcash by doing a hard or medium job.  I recommend mastering at least one or two hard jobs (the Kinzville Mover job is easier in my opinion) and at least two or three medium jobs (I like the Babysitter job and the Grocery Clerk job).

Tip #16: Do check Webkinz Newz whenever you play Webkinz.  I go on Webkinz Newz every time I play Webkinz in order to 1) earn moneyz and 2) see what is happening in Webkinz World (you can see if there are new themes, new challenges, etc).  You can exchange moneyz for cool prizes; I have a post about that here.

Tip #16Don't buy a ton of E-Store points.  I like to buy them occasionally, but it's usually not worth it since there are a lot of other items you can buy from the W-Shop or Curio Shop, or that you can win.

Tip #17Do buy items from Arte at the Curio Shop.  Sometimes they cost less than at the W-Shop.

Tip #18Don't enter large Open, Deluxe, or Pro competitions at the Webkinz Stadium until you are at least level 9+ (ideally 10) in all three relevant classes at the Kinzville Academy (for Quick Events, you can still win if you are level 10 in two subjects and levels 5-9 in one subject).  In big competitions though, you definitely will not place without being level 10.  For Amateur competitions, enter when you are level 5 in all three classes. 

Tip #19Do put your pet to bed before you log out. Their energy levels will be higher when you log back in.

Tip #20Don't sell most prizes that you can't buy again.  Of course, I sell a lot of items that I win each day (like Vacation Wheel prizes, etc) but you should try to save most challenge and event prizes even if you don't have a current use for them, as you might be able to trade them later.

Tip #21Do have a storage room (or two, or three!) for extra items.

One of my Storage Rooms:

Tip #22Don't buy small rooms.  They are usually not big enough for any room design.  See my decorating tips page here.

Tip #23Do buy small items with E-Store points, like wallpaper, flooring, or small room decorations.  These cost far fewer points and make rooms look really good.

Tip #24Don't buy really expensive items from the W-Shop without a coupon.  The best items to use coupons for are the really expensive ones that cost upwards of 1000 kinzcash.

Tip #25Do label your rooms in a clear way that makes sense to you.  I have a system that I use for labeling my rooms and it makes it easier to find them, which can be hard because I have so many now.  Also, group similar rooms together. Ex: I put all of my classrooms in a row next to each other.

I hope this helps!

Xoxo,
Pippa

1 comment:

  1. I love your whole blog! I know this is 3 years old, but I just came across it. I'm replaying Webkinz again after 10+ years. I love it just as much as I did when I was a kid! These tips are super helpful & much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete