Friday 18 October 2019

How To Earn A Lot Of Kinzcash on Webkinz

How to Earn Kinzcash (and a lot of it)

 

This is probably the most common question Webkinz World players ask. Here are my Top 10 Tips for earning extra kinzcash! (not including daily activities etc). * = earns a TON of cash.


Top 10 Tips 

*1. If you have a pet that is level 8+ at the Kinzville Academy in some subjects, enter them in Webkinz Stadium Quick Events.  If you win the event, you get kinzcash + a gold medal that you can sell for 300 kc.  If you come second you get a silver medal worth 200 kc, and if you come third you get a bronze medal worth 150 kc.  Since you can enter as many Quick Events as you want, this is one of the quickest/most lucrative ways to earn kinzcash (I've made tens of thousands this way).


*2. Get to the highest level of a hard job at the Employment Office. Once you are level three at the Kinzville Mover (my favourite) or the Kinzpost Sorter job, you will be paid 350 kc each time you do it.  If you are a Deluxe member, you get to do an extra job each day so you can earn up to 700 kc each time you go to the Employment Office.

3. Search the Magical Forest each day even if you have already found all of the charms. You may find kinzcash, items you can sell for kinzcash, or a pixie pod. Pixie Pod Pachinko is a very lucrative game. I have a post on how to win that game here.


4. Sell items. This is an obvious one but it does help.  Sell all the extra items you win doing your daily activities (except uncommon stuff). I do this after I've done all of my activities, and it tends to yield a good amount of kc.  I sell pretty much everything I win from spinning the Vacation Wheel!  Certain items shouldn't be sold, however; see my guide to selling stuff here.

5. Do activities like the Big Button of Kinzcash.  Check Today's Activities often so that you can do activities that yield high amounts of kc, like this one.


*6. Garden for profit. I have a more detailed post about how to do this here, but I also wanted to include it in this post because you can earn so much kinzcash from it. I have a watermelon farm and a pumpkin patch, and each harvest yields about 630 kc (per farm).  I also have other farms but the pumpkin and watermelon crops are the most profitable, as each vegetable sells for 10kc, while other types of veggies only sell for 5-8 kc each.

7. Enter tournaments.  If there is an Arcade game you're particularly good at, don't play it at the Arcade, play it at the Tournament Arena.  For me, this is Pizza Palace (see my guides here and here).  If you are good at the game you might be able to place in the top 3 in the tournament, in which case you would be awarded extra kinzcash in addition to what you already won in the game. You can enter about 2 tournaments a day (I recommend entering the larger one first, as it has a larger cash prize).

8. Sell the foods that come in the Wacky Snack Packs. For some reason they are way more valuable than normal foods and sell for around 20-40 kc each.

9. Sell your gems. The Crown of Wonder is worth 2250 kc, which isn't as much as you would get if you were to sell every single gem (though you still get a lot of kc all at once if you sell the crown).

10. If you have a second account, invite it to be a Helping Paws member. Once you have invited another account or two, you will be sent a 100 kc coin in the mail each week.


I hope these tips helped!  I will try to think of more tips and make a part 2 to this post. 
Bye for now!

Xoxo, 
Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment