Wednesday 30 December 2020

How to Make A Webkinz Kinzville Map

 Decorating Tips: Kinzville Map

Welcome to my decorating tips series!  In this post, I will show you what items I used to create my Kinzville Map.

My Kinzville Map



















Close-ups:






























The Flower Archway is the only item from the E-Store (it only costs 200 points).  Everything else can be purchased from the 'Map Stuff' section at the W-Shop.

Items Used:

My House
The Clubhouse
The Kinzville Academy
The Kinzstyle Outlet
The Kinzstyle Shop
Curio Shop
The Kinzpost Office
The Employment Office
The Todays's Activities
The Wish Factory
The Adoption Centre
The Dr. Quack's Clinic
The E-Store
The W-Shop
The Kinzville Park
Music Starz
The Kinzville Movie Theatre
Quizzy's Question Corner
The Arcade
The Tournament Arena
The Webkinz Stadium
Zumwhere
Adventure Park
The Magical Forest
Kinzville Valley Home
Vacation Island
Kinzville Cobblestone Road x75
Founders Statue
Kinzville Green Iron Bench
Kinzville Antique Lamp Post x4
Picnic Bench x2
Kinzville Magical Forest Flowers
Kinzville Blue & Purple Forget Me Not x4
Kinzville Yellow Marigolds x3
Kinzville Kinzpost Box x3
Kinzville Flower Archway
Wisteria Tree
White Picket Fence x20

I hope this helps!  Happy decorating!

Xoxo,
Pippa

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get the Kinzstyle Outlet? I can't seem to find it anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. WShop for 10,000

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look under Map Stuff, first thing to pop up!
    Hope this helps, aliyahbrianne

    ReplyDelete