Sunday 8 January 2017

Advantages of Having 2 Webkinz Accounts

             Advantages of Having 2 Accounts 

 
Having two (or more!) Webkinz accounts is a great way to earn more kinzcash and prizes as well as finish rooms faster.  I personally have two accounts; my main account, and my sister's old account that she gave me (edit: I now have 4 accounts, though not all are Deluxe).  

Whenever I play Webkinz, I log into my main account and do my daily activities (Wheel of Wow, gem hunt, etc).  Then, I log into my other account and do the same.  I then use the money I earned on my second account to buy things I want for my main account and send them to it through kinzpost.  For example: if I am in the process of designing a kitchen on my main account, I'll use the kc I earned on my second account to buy a stove and a fridge and then I'll send them to my main account (it's more worth it to send really expensive items).  This way, I can use the kc I earned on my main account for other things, like a table and chair for the kitchen, for example.   I also send whatever prizes I win on my secondary accounts to my main account.  This way I earn 2x as many challenge prizes or Deluxe Day prizes, for example.

Advantages of Having 2 Accounts:

- Extra turns on The Wheel of Wow / Deluxe Wheel / Wishing Well 2 and more every day.
- You get to visit the Kinzville Mall and fill your Jumbleberry Fields jars twice as often.
- Extra turns hunting for gems and doing jobs every day. 
- Extra prizes (ex: you can only earn 5 Winterfest prizes per day, but if you have two accounts, you can earn 10)
- You get to buy at least two of the rare item each day (each account is limited to one purchase). I like to buy extras of rare items so that I can trade them for other cool stuff later. See my guide to trading here.
- If there is a pet that has a cool PSI that you want, but you really don't like the pet, you can adopt it on your secondary account and then send the PSI to your main account (you need to adopt pets occasionally to keep your secondary account active anyway).  I personally only like the realistic-looking and signature pets; I usually don't like the patterned or brightly coloured ones, so I don't adopt those on my main account.
- You can get an (almost) free PSI by signing up for a free account (it comes with a free pet and PSI) and then upgrading to a Deluxe or full membership.  Next, send the PSIs to your main account. This only costs $0.99 to do, as new accounts can sign up for a 1 month Deluxe membership for just $0.99.

*Note: You do not need to have a Deluxe membership on your second account to do most of these things!  Full members (non-Deluxe) can still send items through kinzpost (which is the main feature you need here).  Free members cannot send gifts through kinzpost, however.

I hope this helps!

Xoxo,
Pippa

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree that having 2 accounts it worth it lol
    and it's nice so see new posts on a webkinz blog! I used to have my own named smiley97 a loooong time ago (probably 2009/2010?). But I just recently started playing again! I started a new blog called "smileywebkinz" but I got distracted and I haven't posted since October :(
    But anyway I hope you blog more soon!

    ReplyDelete