Friday 12 February 2021

Room Decorating: Before & After (Noah's Room)

I have decided to start a new room decorating series, Before & After.  In this series, I will show what a room looked like before I redecorated it, and then what it looks like after I redecorate!  The first room in this series is Noah's Room.  Noah is my Brown Dog.

Noah's Room

Before

By now, this is the only bedroom that has not been upgraded to a large room.  All my other pets have large rooms.  I actually quite like this design for a medium room, but I prefer to have my pet's bedrooms be large rooms so that they have more space.  I originally made this to be a Dex Dangerous themed room, and I think I will keep it like that.


After

As you can see, I bought a large room for Noah.  I also added a kitchen area, some more decorations, and an air hockey table.  I changed up the wallpaper too, and made the kitchen blue instead!


Thanks for reading!

Xoxo,
Pippa

1 comment: