Thursday 24 December 2020

Guide To Webkinz Gardening

 How To Garden For Profit


Gardening for profit is a great way to earn kinzcash!  If you set up multiple farms, you will be able to earn upwards of 1000 kc each harvest.  You can harvest your crops about once a week.  
I recommend only using Pumpkin and Watermelon seeds to garden for profit, as these crops are the most profitable.  Each pumpkin or watermelon sells for 10 kc, and the seeds cost 45 kc to buy.  If you purchase 63 packets of seeds and one large outdoor room, the total cost comes to 3835 kc. Thus, it will take about 7 harvests to start earning a profit.  It is definitely worth it however, as you can earn a lot of kinzcash in the long run!





The Farm
This farm yields 402 kinzcash per harvest.  I made it to grow food for my pets; I usually only sell about half of the food and feed the rest to my pets.  Feeding your pets farm fresh food increases their energy levels by a lot and can raise your family score.


The Watermelon Farm
This farm yields 630 kinzcash per harvest.  You don't have to arrange it like I did however; you can add more crops around the edges in order to earn even more kinzcash!





 

The Pumpkin Patch
This farm yields 630 kinzcash per harvest.




The Apple Orchard
This room is just for decorative purposes, as the apple trees only yield 30 kinzcash per harvest altogether.



I hope this helps!  Happy gardening!

Xoxo,
Pippa

1 comment:

  1. Just what I needed! I need to upgrade my garden for some extra kinzcash. I love the way you arrange your rooms, they look so nice and well put together!

    ReplyDelete