Tuesday 30 December 2014

How To Win The Webkinz Jellybean Challenge

How To Win The Webkinz 
Jellybean Challenge 
  

The jellybean challenge always seemed impossible to win.  Whenever I entered a guess, a message would pop up saying "Wow.  That was way off."  I could never figure out the secret to guessing the number of beans.  However, I have recently figured out how to get closer to guessing the actual number.

The maximum number of jellybeans that can fill up the jar is 10,000. 

"Wow, that was way off!" - You are 1000 beans or more off in your guess.

"You'll need to be closer!" - You are 500 to 999 beans off in your guess.

"Not a bad guess!" - You are between 200 and 499 beans off in your guess.

"Oooo, that was close!" - You are 200 beans or under off in your guess!

Here is a chart I found that can help you with your guess.

Good luck!

Xoxo,
Pippa

16 comments:

  1. I never knew that! Maybe I have a better chance of guessing correctly now! I am also a Webkinz blogger. In fact, I started my own Webkinz business. I have an ONLINE RESTAURANT AND CAFE JUST FOR WEBKINZ USERS! All orders are delivered through Kinzpost. It’s pretty cool! I also have special contests, give-aways, and parties in my Webkinz home only for my customers! My website is webkinzrestaurant.weebly.com -that is where you can see the menus and order! My blog is at webkinzrestaurantandcafe.wordpress.com. Pls check it out! I need more customers! :) Keep postin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you still do this? I'd love to order some items! Wish I had known about this sooner, I just restarted a new account since the last one I had in 2015.

      Delete
    2. Seconding this! I just restarted a new account too and a webkinz cafe like that sounds so fun!

      Delete
  2. wow wish i had seen this site sooner -krmake05 (webkinz player)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HowlBunnyBabe (thats my webkinz user)10 May 2019 at 07:55

    Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here in 2022!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post helped me win for the first time! This is so hard to win and all they give you is a lousy jar of jellybeans :( I was thinking it would be a huge amount of kinzcash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. was it a number that was like 2400, 4000, or 9800, or was it like 4532, 5635 and 3425

      Delete
    2. just got it right for the first time, mine was 2175. not sure if they do it increments of 25 or just 5 but hope that helps!

      Delete
  6. i literally just guessed it today, 2850!

    ReplyDelete